Don Stone

Muckrock has marked this request as a “Fix Required”.

Does anyone know if I should have sent this FOIA request to the National Archives (as opposed to the DOJ) ?


Don Stone

Jack R-W

Their response says that you should send requests to NARA, the EOUSA, and the Justice Management Division. Those seem like good places to start.

Don Stone

Thanks for the info. trying the NARA first, and will try the others if NARA doesn’t have them.


Don Stone

shane james


Please sign up for an account and file a request to answer a question