|Submitted||May 9, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
1. Request for all information pertaining to the Rod Rosenstein investigation into the 900 FBI confidential files given to Hillary Clinton.
Additional information on this request can be found in this LA Times article by J. Tanfani, April 23, 2017 http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-justice-russia-probe-20170420-story.html
2. A copy of any Code of Ethics that Rod Rosentein was required to sign as an Assitant U.S. Attorney under Lynne Battaglia, U.S. Attorney for Maryland, and Deputy U.S. Attorney General.
This request is being made for public disclosure and commercial purposes and requester agrees to pay reasonable fees.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Please see the attached response to your FOIA request. Please note, your request has been assigned tracking number EMRUFOIA050917-2.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d28130ecfd)
* Tracking Number: DOJ-2017-004118
* Requester Name: Don Stone
* Date Submitted: 05/15/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: FOIA request
Attached is this Office's response to the above-referenced request.