|Submitted||Aug. 30, 2015|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the the Louisiana Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments), memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental service agreements, and any agreements of any sort entered into by Winnfield, Louisiana for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for regarding Winn Correctional Center and any facilities associated with it through any of the aforementioned agreements regarding the facility].
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all invoices/receipts detailing compensation received as a result of any agreements
• all agreements related to the provision of services, such as water, sewage, natural gas, garbage, etc.
• all financial agreements (such as loans or bonds) entered into as a result or in association with any of the aforementioned agreements
• all agreements, invoices, and related materials regarding the use of inmate labor by any of this agency's divisions or jurisdictions
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
Beryl C.D. Lipton
Is there a specific time period for your request, by that I mean a specific time frame in which you are looking (for example 2010 to 2011)?
Hello Ms. Kelley,
Thank you so much for your message. I'd be interested in all materials for as long as the facility has been a possibility and in existence, but I'd happily receive materials on a rolling basis, beginning with the most current.
Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.
Per your request, attached please find Contracts for Inmate work crews from July of 2005 through June of 2016.
I am also attaching invoices for the inmate work crew from June of 2014 through May of 2015 (One Year).
Should you require additional invoices related to the work crew or additional contracts, an administrative fee will be assessed.
We do supply the Winn Correctional Facility with water services, for which they are billed monthly – Not Contracted.
The other items included in your request are not applicable.
Please let me know if this satisfies your needs at this time.
If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.