It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||June 15, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
All complaints regarding interstate and intrastate inmate calling services rates [https://www.fcc.gov/guides/inmate-telephone-service]
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2813c1da5)
* Tracking Number: FCC-2017-000760
* Requester Name: Beryl Lipton
* Date Submitted: 06/21/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: To Whom It May Concern: This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records: All complaints regarding interstate and intrastate inmate calling services rates (https://www.fcc.gov/guides/inmate-telephone-service).
Please see attached.............................................