|Submitted||April 2, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
Dear Mr. Rodriguez,
Thank you for contacting the Seattle City Attorney's Office with your recent public disclosure request. The records you are requesting are most likely managed by The City of Seattle's Legislative Department and you will need to contact this department for further assistance. For your convenience, I have attached our City wide public disclosure contact list.
Public Disclosure Officer
Government Affairs Section
Seattle City Attorney's Office
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2050
Seattle, WA 98104-7097
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to RCW Ch. 42.56 (Public Records Act), I hereby request the following records:
Copies of Public Records Requests and Respondent Documents for the year 2015:
Request Number | Request Date | Requester / Requester Documents
- 2015-008 - 01/09/15 - Sally Bagshaw / CM Bagshaw Facebook Friends
- 2015-015 - 01/28/15 - Steve Miletich / Hogopian Tort Claim
- 2015-022 - 02/02/15 - Marina Sadikov / Checks cashed or uncashed, warrants over $5,000
- 2015-036 - 02/27/15 - Patricia Naumann / Metadata for history of posting on line for Ord 124546
- 2015-043 - 03/04/15 - Sandi Doughton / All emails fm CM Bagshaw that mentions elephants
- 2015-048 - 03/05/15 - Sandi Doughton / All records between CM re: elephants
- 2015-053 - 03/13/15 - Lance Enger / All emails to/fm CM Bagshaw that mentions elephants, WPZ or levy funding
- 2015-054 - 03/17/15 - Jon Humbert / CM expense & spen
- 2015-089 - 04/28/15 - Heidi Groover / All CM emails re: vacancy
- 2015-092 - 04/29/15 - Heidi Groover / All emails sent to CM re:rent control
- 2015-098 - 05/07/15 - Muldoon / Invoices re:Wireless & IT Communications
- 2015-112 - 05/20/15 - Brandi Kruse / CM Sawant's Daily Calendar
- 2015-115 - 05/27/15 - McKenzie Schneider / All files on the desktop of Tom Van Bronkhorst
- 2015-148 - 06/30/15 - Steve Burdick / Copy of Lawsuit re:UBER Initiative
- 2015-183 - 08/10/15 - Eric Tronsen / Fast Food Restaurant Employment
- 2015-195 - 08/27/15 - Chris Simone / All communication between CM's and SEIU
- 2015-198 - 08/27/15 - Casey Jaywork / City Contracts in excess of $250k
- 2015-204 - 09/08/15 - Angela Greben / Mayor Murray Twitter Account
- 2015-221 - 09/25/15 - Anna Minard / CM O'Brien emails re: caps on drivers for UberX
- 2015-225 - 09/30/15 - Roger DeLorm / CM Sawant electronic communications re: City of Burien
* Please include Processing Notes in your search.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Prior to our responding to your request, can you please clarify what you mean by Processing Notes? See highlighted sentence below
In other requests "processing notes" have been interpreted as "administrative tracking files".
Essentially, I'm asking for emails, email threads and any other data corresponding to these requests. With all associated metadata.
Hope that's clearer? Also, what does your department call such data?
Thanks for the help you're providing. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you for the clarification, that is what I assumed but just wanted to be sure before we provided you with materials that you may not have wanted. We refer to these items administrative materials to coordinate/respond to the PDR and it would include our internal communications with the department, communications with the requestor, etc.
City of Seattle
April 12, 2016
Via E-Mail Message
RE: Public Records Request No. 2016-05 (Acknowledgment Letter)
Dear Mr. Rodriguez
In accordance with RCW 42.56.520, this e-mail formally acknowledges receipt of your Public Records Requests dated April 7 and received by the Legislative Department on April 4 concerning:
"Copies of Public Disclosure Requests and administrative materials (as per clarification on 4/11) related to the following requests:
Attached please find our initial installment with the 2015-015, 2015-022 and 2015-036. Our office will provide records on an installment basis as they become available as provided for in RCW 42.56.080 to ensure timely access. We anticipate providing a status update of our search and/or installment production on or before May 6, 2016. Of course if we are able to complete our search sooner, we will contact you at that time.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.
Interim Public Records Officer
Legislative Department - Office of the City Clerk
600 Fourth Avenue, Floor 3
PO Box 94728
Seattle, WA 98124-4728
Thank you so much for your help!
We have a final installment of all the PDRs you are requesting below. However, it would be easier to send them to you via CD as many are too large to send over email. If you have a physical address that I can mail the CD's to, please let me know and we will have them in the mail to tomorrow.
To Whom It May Concern:
The appropriate address for this request is:
DEPT MR 24986
411A Highland Ave
Somerville, MA 02144-2516
Thank you for supplying the address. I was out of the office last week, so the CDs are in the mail today. There are 2 envelopes each containing 2 CDs. Please let me know if you have any questions when you receive the CDs.
This concludes the Legislative Departments response to your request.
A copy of documents responsive to the request.
There are too many files to display on this communication. See all files
Thanks so much for your help with this request! I really appreciate it.