|Submitted||July 30, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Kitsap Superior Court maintains a Certified Guardian Ad Litem Registry. Any person seeking to serve on the registry can submit application during the annual open registration. Additionally, All current members on the Certified Registry must complete a renewal application packet annually; for current members wishing to continue serving, the previous year's application will not be accepted.
Pursuant to RCW Ch. 42.56 (Public Records Act), I hereby request the following records:
Complete application packet submissions and attachments and letters of acceptance for members accepted and listed on the current Kitsap County Superior Court Title 26 GAL Registry for each year they applied to the registry for renewal from May 2010 to current.
Please include the following documents as submitted by each member:
1) All documents submitted which disclose professional complaints, investigations, or disciplinary actions, lawsuits or professional
liability claims filed, whether pending or completed.
2) All submitted statements for each complaint, investigation or disciplinary action, lawsuits or professional liability claims filed.
3) All statements regarding current status of each applicable response to such claims.
4) Each applicant’s disclosure of advisement to the court of any complaint, investigation or action being commenced which could lead to
professional discipline, or the suspension or revocation of professional license, or to the filing of criminal charges for felony or crime
involving allegations of theft, dishonesty or moral turpitude.
5) All applicants disclosures of Pending investigations or actions involving felony allegations, professional certification or license suspension
6) All application submissions including sample reports, letters of recommend. Judges' note. Attorneys' notes.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Good evening -
Please find, attached, the Kitsap County Superior Court's initial response regarding your request for public records, emailed on July 30, 2017. Your assistance in clarifying your request will be most helpful.
Thank you very much.
Frank A. Maiocco, Jr.
Kitsap County Superior Court