Patrick O'Doherty

This response directly contradicts an earlier 2012 FOIA request for similar documents which returned a rejected proposal to acquire such technology[0]. The date range of my query covers this period.

I would like to appeal this decision. Is it simply enough to cite this earlier request and request a more thorough search?

[0] -

Jack R-W

I don’t believe you can appeal in California. You should follow up with them with a link to the old documents released and if possible the reference number of the request and then ask them to search again, although I don’t believe they’d be required to by law.

Please sign up for an account and file a request to answer a question