Robert Mckenzie

I called the State Dept. today as they had been giving me Oct. 2017 as an ECD for 8 months. My request is in the review status, meaning they found information and are deciding what to release. Is there an appeal process I could read some where?

Jack R-W

You could appeal or sue them, but it’s not worth it. The State Department is understaffed and has a huge backlog, they work very slowly.

Robert Mckenzie


Please sign up for an account and file a request to answer a question