|Submitted||Sept. 25, 2015|
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c.66, §10, I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments) and memorandums of understanding entered into by this agency or any facility under its jurisdiction for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for with JPay or its parent company Securus Technologies. Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all commission reports for services utilized through JPay or Securus, containing all segregable data, including but not limited to commissions differentiated by service type, timeframe, etc.
• all related invoices related to installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment or services
I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as we believe this request is in the public interest, as suggested but not stipulated by the recommendations of the Massachusetts Supervisor of Public Records. The requested documents will be made available to the general public free of charge as part of the public information service at MuckRock.com, processed by a representative of the news media/press and is made in the process of news gathering and not for commercial usage.
I expect the request to be filled in an accessible format, including for screen readers, which provide text-to-speech for persons unable to read print. Files that are not accessible to screen readers include, for example, .pdf image files as well as physical documents.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
Please find attached our original contract and amendments pursuant to your request. Also included are any invoices that were paid for any services and a spreadsheet of the Telephone commissions for the period 7/1/14-6/30/15.
There is no RFR , etc. as we "piggybacked" the Bristol County Sheriff's Office contract.
If you have any questions, please direct them to me.
Mary Ann Reynolds
Chief Financial Officer
Worcester County Sheriff's Office
5 Paul X Tivnan Drive
West Boylston,MA 01583