West Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Request: West Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Request: Pepsi and Coke

Kayla Henson filed this request with the Marshall University of West Virginia.

It is a clone of this request.



From: Kayla Henson

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the { West Virginia Freedom of Information Act. }, I hereby request the following records:

- A copy of any and all contracts (including associated amendments and exhibits) awarded to Pepsi, Coca-Cola, or any subdivision thereof, for the provision of beverages or other goods in any facilities under the purview of this organization, including all activities and buildings associated with athletics, sports, dining services, or otherwise. If this agency does not have a contract with either of the named companies, please provide the equivalent agreement with the currently employed company.
- If the contract(s) was cancelled, any and all materials related to its cancellation.
- If the contract was cancelled, the statement from the university about cancellation.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within { 5 days }.


{ Kayla Henson }

From: Marshall University

Pursuant to your request, please find the link to Marshall University's pouring rights contract.

Senior Associate General Counsel
Legal and Governmental Affairs

Marshall University
Old Main 213
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Ph: 304-696-6704
Fax: 304-696-6453
FOIA@marshall.edu / www.marshall.edu<http://www.marshall.edu>

Notice Pursuant to W. Va. Code ยง29B-1-3(d)(3)
Marshall University's responsibility to provide or produce the requested records is at an end. Further, to the extent you believe any denial of your request is in error, you may institute proceedings for injunctive or declaratory relief in the CircuitCourt of Cabell County.