|Multi Request||Office Renovation Expenses|
|Submitted||March 14, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- All communications of any type whatsoever regarding office renovations, furnishings, or office decoration of all agency political appointees requiring Senate confirmation.
- All documents regarding office renovations and office decorations (including itemized expenses or expense reports) of all agency political appointees requiring Senate confirmation.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Please see the attached response to your FOIA request. Please note, your request has been assigned tracking number EMRUFOIA01518-4.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d281876c48)
* Tracking Number: DOJ-2018-003480
* Requester Name: Allen Nesbitt
* Date Submitted: 03/23/2018
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: foia request
Attached is this Office's response to the above-referenced request.