|April 15, 2020
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
All documents pertaining to Onfido from January 1st, 2020 to the date of this request (April 15th, 2020). This should include - but is not limited to - the following:
- Any bids, quotes, purchase orders, and/or RFPs for Onfido products and/or services
- Any MOUs for Onfido products and/or services
- Any presentations referencing Onfido products and/or services
- Any video or Audio recordings referencing Onfido products and/or services
- Any internal briefs and/or memos referencing Onfido products and/or services
- Any use guides, FAQs, and/or manuals for Onfido products and/or services
- Any documents highlighting internal use cases for Onfido products and/or services
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Attached is our acknowledgment of your DHS FOIA request. If you need to contact this office again concerning your request, please provide the DHS reference number. This will enable us to quickly retrieve the information you are seeking and reduce our response time. This office can be reached at 866-431-0486.
DHS Privacy Office
Disclosure & FOIA Program
Department of Homeland Security
245 Murray Drive, SW
Washington, DC 20528-0655
Telephone: 1-866-431-0486 or 202-343-1743
Visit our FOIA website (http://www.dhs.gov/foia)