FBI / ADL
It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||April 14, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
From: Freddy Martinez
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
According to a report officers from the FBI visited an "Anti-Defamation League National Counter-Terrorism Seminar" (hereby the ADL) in Israel.
- Any and all records about invoices and payments made to cover the cost of this trip
- Documents sufficient to show which officers received this training
- Documents sufficient to show how the trip was paid for
- Documents sufficient to show if officers have gone on similar trips in the last five years
- Documents sufficient to show communications between FBI, ADL, and if available, other offices such as the mayor's office.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
From: Federal Bureau of Investigation
There are eFOIA files available for you to download.