|Submitted||Aug. 21, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- Any emails, memos, or announcements sent out to all FBI staff from May 9, 2019, to the date your office processes this request. These could include, for example, emails to an all-staff list or emails on which all staff were copied.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Taylor Scott Amarel
There are eFOIA files available for you to download.
To Whom This May Concern,
I would like to appeal this determination. It is very easy to conduct a search for any emails sent to a staff-wide email address or mailing list.
Furthermore, the existence of this email is widely reported in the media.
This message is to notify you of a new appeal submission to the FOIAonline application. Appeal information is as follows:
* Appeal Tracking Number: DOJ-AP-2019-007335
* Request Tracking Number: NFP-112834
* Requester Name: Taylor Amarel
* Date Submitted: 09/24/2019
* Appeal Status: Submitted
DOJ-AP-2019-007335 has been processed with the following final disposition: Affirmed on Appeal.