It is a clone of this request.
|Multi Request||Housing Options for Formerly Incarcerated People|
|Submitted||Oct. 20, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the North Dakota Open Records Law, I hereby request the following records:
-Any informational and educational materials distributed in correctional facilities about housing options available to inmates post-release
-Any currently valid policies/procedures detailing Department reentry services specific to accessing housing options post-release
-Any statistical reports detailing admission and release trends from between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
-Any statistical reports detailing recidivism data from between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
-Any statistical reports regarding inmates' housing status prior to and following commitment to the Department from between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017
Please provide materials from all state correctional facilities and on a rolling basis, as they become available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to clarify via phone at 610-637-7745.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following North Dakota Open Records Law request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 20, 2018. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
1. The philosophy and goal of the department is that people do not discharge without a residence; however, in the infrequent event that a residence cannot be obtained prior to discharge, staff will give a resident a copy of local area resources from the ND Coalition for Homeless People website. https://www.ndhomelesscoalition.org/resources/
2. The records you requested cannot be provided because no such records exist.
3. Attached (NDDOCR 2017 Admissions)
4. Attached (NDDOCR 2017 Releases)
5. The records you requested cannot be provided because no such records exist.