|Submitted||Dec. 19, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to Delaware's Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with Geofeedia LLC or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Intrado Inc.
• Magnet Forensics
• Media Sonar
• Signal Corporation
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include all policies and directive materials related to:
• the acquisition of social media surveillance software by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• the use of social media surveillance by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• the use of social media by individual officers and representatives of this agency
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 15 business days, as the statute requires.
Please complete the attached form.
Cpl. Tracey Duffy
Please find attached the requested form.
The request has been rejected by the agency.
My office does not have access to any contracts for service. We have INTRADO (West) as our telephone vendor however they are contracted under the State of Delaware and you should contact their office for any copies of this contract. Regarding the other items mentioned the New Castle County Emergency Communication Center does not have any contracts for those products or companies mentioned in your formal request.