|Multi Request||Maryland police data|
|Submitted||Sept. 14, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
1. All information reported to the Maryland Police Standards and Training Commission regarding Serious Police Officer Involved Incidents and Officers Disciplined as required by Public Safety Article §3-207(b)(1) in 2017 and 2018.
2. All traffic stop data reported pursuant to Maryland Transportation Article, § 25-113 for stops made in 2017 and 2018.
3. The total number of civilian complaints reported in 2016, 2017, and 2018 (separated by year).
4. The total number of civilian complaints sustained in 2016, 2017, and 2018 (separated by year).
5. The total number of uses of force reported in 2016, 2017, and 2018, separated by type of force used for each year (separated by year).
Note, I’m requesting aggregate statistics or these requests, which does not include identifiable or protected information regarding complaints, officer personnel records, or use of force.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.