|Submitted||Oct. 22, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Minnesota Data Practices Act, I hereby request the following documents:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with Geofeedia LLC or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company. Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media use and surveillance by individual officers and representatives of this agency
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
There is no data responsive to your request.
Director of Communications
Minnesota Department of Public Safety
(651) 201-7171<tel:(651)%20201-7171> Office
(651) 276-1561<tel:(651)%20276-1561> Cell
Thanks so much for your help with this request and your prompt response! I really appreciate it.
There are no files associated with this request.