|Submitted||Sept. 15, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Nevada Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Records related to the President's rally on September 12, 2020, including:
1. Communications with the Secret Service
2. Communications with the shuttle company(s) providing service for the rally
3. Communications with Douglas County Manager's Office
4. Communications with the Minden-Tahoe Airport
5. Communications with the Trump 2020 Campaign
6. Communications with Donald J. Trump
7. Communications with the Office of Governor
8. Communications with the Reno Mayor's Office
9. Communications with Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
10. The after-action report and similar documents that document or summarize what occurred at the visit
11. All arrest reports associated with the president's visit
By "communications", I refer to communications and correspondence, including letters, emails, text messages, social media direct messages , warnings or alerts, press releases and other public communications, and budget-related documents, including contracts, agreements, and purchasing orders.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Undersheriff Ron Elges
Douglas County Sheriff's Office
Minden, Nevada 89423