|Submitted||Aug. 10, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (5 ILCS 140/1 to 11), I hereby request the following records:
Absolutely any and all materials related to the provision by a non-public or non-governmental agency - such as a private company - of water and water services within the jurisdiction of this agency. Please include all applicable service and financial applications and agreements, including, but not limited to, the following materials:
- Requests for Proposal or equivalent calls for contractor bids
- All bidder responses
- All evaluative materials created by this jurisdiction, agency, or decision-making body
- All contracts and associated exhibits, amendments, and associated elements
- All invoices or other payment materials
- All service reports or notifications of service construction or disruption
- Any available inspection or disciplinary materials
If any clarification is necessary, please feel free to be in touch via this email address or by phone at 617-299-1832.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
The response to your FOIA request is attached.
Dana M. O'Leary, Esq.
Assistant Chief Counsel and FOIA Officer
Office of the City Clerk, Anna Valencia
City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle St., Rm. 107
Chicago, IL 60602