It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||Jan. 16, 2016|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (5 ILCS 140/1 to 11), I hereby request the following records:
The following 1505 or 1505ML expenses by their date and check number. I am seeking documents sufficient to show what the following checks were used to purchase, any solicitation or bidding that went into the check, emails about the funding, and any receipt for the funding.
* Check #15283 dated 12/15/2010 for the amount $130550.33
* Check #15298 dated 01/03/2011 for the amount $8019.93
* Check #15300 dated 01/05/2011 for the amount $5895.00
* Check #15303 dated 01/07/2011 for the amount $42539.01
* Check #15304 dated 01/10/2011 for the amount $21406.17
* Check #15305 dated 01/10/2011 for the amount $5355.00
* Check #15318 dated 01/21/2011 for the amount $8500.00
* Check #15325 dated 01/21/2011 for the amount $5938.04
* Check #15339 dated 01/25/2011 for the amount $5655.50
* Check #15350 dated 02/01/2011 for the amount $129615.73
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes. Additionally, this request is being made by the Lucy Parsons Labs, a registered non-profit in the state of Illinois.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Director, Lucy Parsons Labs.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information request, copied below, and originally submitted on Jan. 16, 2016. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response, or if further clarification is needed.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
I am Officer Rodriguez from the CPD FOIA section, I am working on your 1505 or 1605ML expenses request. I have sent your request out to the proper department and waiting on your documents. As soon as I get the results, I will forward you your documents. Thank You for your patience.
I have attached your FOIA response above. Thank you for your patience