Fresno State (W) Basketball 2018 Summer Tour to Europe

Brian Ratzliff filed this request with the California State University, Fresno of California.
Status
Completed

Communications

From: Brian Ratzliff

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:

I am requesting a copy of the contract signed between the California State University, Fresno (Fresno State) Athletic program and the vendor who provided services for the 2018 Fresno State Women's Basketball tour to Europe (Italy, Switzerland, France) in August 2018. I am also requesting a copy of the final itinerary for the trip.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.

Sincerely,

Brian Ratzliff

From:

Dear Brian Ratzliff:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I am responding to your
request for “a copy of the [itinerary and] contract signed between the
Fresno State Athletic program and the vendor who provided services for the
2018 Fresno State Women's Basketball tour to Europe … in August 2018.”

We have identified records responsive to your request. The documents total
seven (7) pages and include records from The California State University,
Fresno Athletic Corporation. Please note that the CSU standard duplication
rate has been established at 20 cents per page, irrespective of whether
records are produced in hard or electronic format. In this instance, there
is no charge as there was no need to convert/copy the documents to a PDF in
response to your request. The records were already in that format and are
attached to this email.

If you have any questions, I can be reached via email or by phone at
559.278.7461.

Sincerely,

Esther
Esther Gonzalez
Office of the Vice President for Administration
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton, ML 52
Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.7461 <(559)%20278-7461>

From:

A reply to your request and responsive documents were emailed on November
8, 2018 at 5:37 p.m. PST.

I will forward a copy of that message. Please let us know if you prefer we
mail the response; duplication charges for mailed copies will apply.

Thank you.

Esther
Esther Gonzalez
Office of the Vice President for Administration
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton, ML 52
Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.7461 <(559)%20278-7461>

From:

Please see below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Gonzalez <estherg@mail.fresnostate.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:37 PM
Subject: PRA 18-89: Fresno State (W) Basketball 2018 Summer Tour to Europe
To: requests@muckrock.com
Cc: estherg <estherg@csufresno.edu>

Dear Brian Ratzliff:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I am responding to your
request for “a copy of the [itinerary and] contract signed between the
Fresno State Athletic program and the vendor who provided services for the
2018 Fresno State Women's Basketball tour to Europe … in August 2018.”

We have identified records responsive to your request. The documents total
seven (7) pages and include records from The California State University,
Fresno Athletic Corporation. Please note that the CSU standard duplication
rate has been established at 20 cents per page, irrespective of whether
records are produced in hard or electronic format. In this instance, there
is no charge as there was no need to convert/copy the documents to a PDF in
response to your request. The records were already in that format and are
attached to this email.

If you have any questions, I can be reached via email or by phone at
559.278.7461.

Sincerely,

Esther
Esther Gonzalez
Office of the Vice President for Administration
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton, ML 52
Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.7461 <(559)%20278-7461>

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 4:15 PM, <requests@muckrock.com>
wrote:

>
> California State University, Fresno
> PRA Office
> Mail Stop ML52
> 5200 N. Barton Ave.
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=5200+N.+Barton+Ave.+Fresno,+CA+93740&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Fresno, CA 93740
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=5200+N.+Barton+Ave.+Fresno,+CA+93740&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> October 31, 2018
>
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the
> following records:
>
> I am requesting a copy of the contract signed between the California State
> University, Fresno (Fresno State) Athletic program and the vendor who
> provided services for the 2018 Fresno State Women's Basketball tour to
> Europe (Italy, Switzerland, France) in August 2018. I am also requesting a
> copy of the final itinerary for the trip.
>
> The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and
> this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
>
> In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform
> me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer
> the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or
> CD-ROM if not.
>
> Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I
> look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar
> days, as the statute requires.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brian Ratzliff
>
> Filed via MuckRock.com
> E-mail (Preferred): requests@muckrock.com
> Upload documents directly: https://www.muckrock.com/accou
> nts/agency_login/california-state-university-fresno-8813/
> fresno-state-w-basketball-2018-summer-tour-to-europe-
> 63157/?uuid-login=1ca7c505-215b-4253-b2f0-293470f3ef2b&
> email=estherg%40csufresno.edu#agency-reply
> Is this email coming to the wrong contact? Something else wrong? Use the
> above link to let us know.
>
> For mailed responses, please address (see note):
> MuckRock News
> DEPT MR 63157
> 411A Highland Ave
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=411A+Highland+Ave+Somerville,+MA+02144&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Somerville, MA 02144
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=411A+Highland+Ave+Somerville,+MA+02144&entry=gmail&source=g>
> -2516
>
> PLEASE NOTE: This request is not filed by a MuckRock staff member, but is
> being sent through MuckRock by the above in order to better track, share,
> and manage public records requests. Also note that improperly addressed
> (i.e., with the requester's name rather than "MuckRock News" and the
> department number) requests might be returned as undeliverable.
>
>

From: California State University, Fresno

A letter stating the requester must agree to or prepay assessed or estimated fees in order for the agency to continue processing the request.

From:

I have replied to this email multiple times. I will mail the documents to
the address listed below.

Thank you,

Esther
Esther Gonzalez
Office of the Vice President for Administration
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton, ML 52
Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.7461 <(559)%20278-7461>

From:

I have replied to this email multiple times and have not been able to
access the website to upload the documents. I will mail the documents to
the address you provided as soon as payment in the amount of $1.40 is
received.

Thank you.

Esther
Esther Gonzalez
Office of the Vice President for Administration
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton, ML 52
Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.7461 <(559)%20278-7461>

Files

pages

Close