|Submitted||May 8, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the state open records law, Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. Secs. 39-121 to 39-122 and 39-128, I hereby request the following records:
The most recently submitted versions of the following materials required to be prepared by each agency of the State of Arizona as outlined in Arizona Revised Statutes §41-151.14:
• All schedules proposing the length of time each records series warrants retention for administrative, legal or fiscal purposes
• The list of public records in the agency’s custody that are not needed in the transaction of current business and that are not considered to have sufficient administrative, legal or fiscal value to warrant their inclusion in established disposal schedules.
• The list of all essential public records in the custody of the agency.
• The designated individual within this agency tasked with the records management program and applicable contact information.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I would request your response within ten (10) business days.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information request, copied below, and originally submitted on May 8, 2017. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response, or if further clarification is needed.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Please see attached request.
The retention schedules for the Arizona Department of Public Safety can be found online at https://www.azlibrary.gov/ . There are no records to provide for any of the other items requested as they do not exist within our agency.
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records<https://www.azlibrary.gov/>
©2015 Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records, a division of the Secretary of State, All Rights Reserved
Public Records Unit
(602) 223-2439 | KMackenzie@azdps.gov<mailto:KBurris@azdps.gov>
Arizona Department of Public Safety
PO Box 6638, MD 3240, Phoenix, AZ 85005
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use of disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.