|Submitted||March 23, 2021|
|Due||April 30, 2021|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
- All procurement materials associated with procurement identifier number FA875017F0001;
- All agreements, contracts, data sharing agreements, memoranda of understanding, statements of work, proposals, or licenses related to procurement identifier number FA875017F0001;
- All written communications between Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc. or Polaris Alpha, LLC and the Air Force Research Laboratory for the period January 1, 2016 through May 1, 2019 which include the phrases "Moonraker" or "OSINT";
- All agency records establishing the creation and scope of Project Moonraker;
- All presentations related to Project Moonraker created or distributed after January 1, 2016.
For reference, here is a link to the procurement record in question: https://www.fpds.gov/ezsearch/fpdsportal?q=PIID%3A%22FA875017F0001%22&s=FPDS.GOV&templateName=1.5.1&indexName=awardfull&x=0&y=0
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
The Air Force Research Laboratory FOIA Office has their own office in Rome NY and is not affiliated with the Wright-Patterson AFB FOIA Office.
Please inquire with the Rome FOIA Office for follow up of your request.
3810 Communications Blvd
WPAFB, OH 45433-5706
Comm: 937-522-3095/DSN: 672-3095
Public Reading Room: https://efoia.milcloud.mil/palMain.aspx
Thank you for the clarification!
I have emailed numerous times and have gotten no response from this email so the requests were all closed. I needed clarification and for them to narrow their scope. Please if you wish to have your requests answered you will need the to email me directly with the separate requests along with narrowing of the scope, clarification of request, they were far too broad, and willingness to pay or the reason you feel you shouldn't.
I think there is some mistake. I filed this request yesterday, and had intended to file it with the Rome, NY AFRL office. I have not received any emails from you at my email address on file (email@example.com).
I believe this request has been conflated with a different request by somebody else.
With that said, please feel free to close this request. I'll re-file with the correct agency. Thanks for your time.
This is the Rome NY foia office. This is about the 15th request ive received. I've emailed muckrock numerous times. I need a fee willingness because the contracting office is estimating 1000 dollars minimum to gather all information. This request is extremely broad and will be time consuming. Of course we will do it as the law requires but before I can process, we need a willingness to pay.