|Multi Request||DARPA Restoring Active Memory (RAM) Project Voluntary Human Test Subject Informed Consent|
|Submitted||Oct. 14, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all available records pertaining to the DARPA Restoring Active Memory (RAM) program, co-operative agreement: N66001-14-2-4032 and/or any, all, or any combination of the following National Institute of Health and National Science Foundation grant codes:
NIH R01 NS099348
In particular, please provide:
1) The Statement of Work/Scope on each sub-program or full contract with each contract-awardee or winning offeror company or institution, and the full Statement of Work included with each contract;
2) Complete Documentation of Informed Consent from all human subjects utilized by or involved with this program in any way, including:
2. a) The FWA (Federal Wide Assurance) signed off by the Office of Human Research Protections, Department of Health and Human Services.
2. b) Detailed Informed Consent documents including lists of consenting human subjects, specific information provided to human subjects, and signed documents from human subjects attesting to Informed Consent.
2. c) Any additional internal CIA document assuring compliance with the Common Rule signed off by the Institutional Review Board involved.
2. d) All affirmations of Compliance Oversight from the Office of Human Subject Research Protections.
2. e) All Waivers of Consent from the Secretary of Defense or any other federal agency, as applicable, including the full reasons for these waivers.
3) Complete Documentation with precise details on Location and Field of Operation where scientific instruments and/or weapons are being utilized or tested, "wittingly" or "unwittingly," overtly or covertly, on human beings--namely US immigrants, citizens or any individuals present in the USA whether temporarily or permanently, currently or formerly.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.