|Submitted||March 21, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Texas Public Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Copies of all available emails, documents and email attachments exchanged, from July 1, 2017 and March 21, 2018, between officials at the Texas Attorney General's Office and individuals affiliated with the following organizations and companies. I am providing email domains as search terms.
- Career Education Colleges and Universities, formerly known as the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (“@career.org”)
- Paul Mitchell Schools ("@paulmitchell.edu")
- Kaplan University (“@kaplan.edu”)
- Brightwood Colleges or Education Corporation of America (“@ecacolleges.com”)
- University of Phoenix (“@phoenix.edu”)
- Apollo Education Group (“@apollo.edu”)
- DeVry University (“@devry.edu” or “@devrygroup.com”)
- Strayer University (“@strayer.edu”)
- Laureate International Universities (“@laureate.net”)
- Bridgepoint Education (“@bpiedu.com”)
- Ashford University (“@ashford.edu”)
- Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose (“@hmbr.com”)
If your office is aware of additional email addresses associated with these organizations, please include them in this search as well.
Please understand “officials” to include individuals holding the following titles: Attorney General; First Assistant Attorney General; Deputy First Assistant Attorney General; Chief of Staff; Deputy Attorney General; General Counsel; and Principal Deputy General Counsel.
Please note that we do not want copies of any newsletters you regularly receive from these organizations.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
c: (954) 410-4522
March 27, 2018
Mr. Andrew Perez
VIA E-MAIL ONLY
RE: Public Information Request No. 18-49033
Dear Mr. Perez:
This e-mail is in response to your public information request to the Office of the Attorney General (“OAG”), received by the OAG on March 21, 2018. A copy of your request follows this e-mail.
The OAG has reviewed its files and has no information responsive to your request.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.>
Assistant Attorney General
Public Information Coordinator
Office of the Attorney General
There are no files associated with this request.