|Jan. 2, 2020
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Georgia Open Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
I am hereby requesting the following records that relate to Clearview AI:
* Any contracts, purchase, orders, invoices, and receipts related to Clearview AI.
* All instructional materials, presentations and presentation materials (including recorded video and audio, PowerPoint files, prepared remarks, and slides formats), and other guidance on the use of Clearview AI. This includes A) any notes taken during meetings that discussed the use of Clearview AI, B) any explanations (whether internally or externally generated) of how Clearview AI, and C) any other document that has been used to help explain the use of Clearview AI to any party, including internal documentation, public relations materials, and executive summaries.
* A copy of any privacy impact assessments, use policies, standard operating procedures, data retention policies, legal opinions, warranties, non-disclosure agreements, contracts, liability waivers, insurance agreements, Requests for Proposals, Responses to Requests for Proposal, Memorandums of Understanding, Letters of Interest, usage policies, or informal agreements between the police department and Clearview AI.
* A copy of any funding opportunity announcements, grant applications and grantor status/progress reports, reports to legislative bodies, annual reports that mention Clearview AI as well as audit records, including but not limited to security audits of the software, misuse reports, and reports to oversight bodies.
* Any digital communications including but not limited to emails and text messages) as well as documents, (including but not limited to PDF, word processing, excel, and slide documents) that mention "Clearview AI."
The requested documents will be made available to the general public in the process of reporting for BuzzFeed News, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes. Therefore, I hereby request that all fees are waived in the processing of this request.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
Hello Ms. Haskins,
I have received your request for documents pertaining to Clearview AI, and have no documents responsive to your request.
Vicki Tucker, Records Specialist
Stone Mountain Police Department
Office Phone (Direct) 470-275-3029
There are no files associated with this request.