|Predictive Policing Software
|Nov. 4, 2020
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act., I hereby request the following records:
Documentation on predictive policing software including, but not limited to, the following:
- Initial Bid Documents
- Current and previous contracts with software service provider
- Requests for Proposals
- Memorandum(s) of Understanding
- Any privacy impact assessments
- Any instructional materials or presentations
- Use policies and standard operating procedures
- Data retention policies
- Letters of Interest
- Usage policies
- Any informal agreements that reference software or otherwise guide it use or the relationship between this agency and the provider or developer of the software.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
Regarding your FOIA request, Request Number: 724-2020, the Skokie Police Department does not use an predictive policing software.
Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks so much for your help with this request! We really appreciate it.
There are no files associated with this request.