|Submitted||Jan. 19, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the South Dakota Sunshine Law, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all contracts (as well as all associated amendments, exhibits, and materials), memorandums of understanding, and other equivalent agreements entered into by this agency with or any other social media surveillance software or equipment company, including but not limited to:
• Intrado Inc.
• Magnet Forensics
• Media Sonar
• Signal Corporation
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• other bidder responses
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all performance work statements
• all deliverables inventories
• all invoices related to the deliverance of software, services, or goods
Please also include:
• all policies related to the acquisition and use of social media and surveillance software by individual officers and representatives of this agency
• all materials related to the use of any other social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nextdoor, etc.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
Sir or Madam,
This email is in response to your request to provide information and documents for any and all contracts, agreements, memorandums, policies, etc.. related to the acquisition, use, or policy and procedure concerning social media surveillance software, equipment, or the like. The Sioux Falls Police Department has no social media surveillance software, providers, and none of the above mentioned.
We believe this fulfills the open records request. Let me know if you have other questions.
Public Information Officer
Sioux Falls Police Department
320 W 4th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
(605) 978-6569 (w)
(605) 360-7957 (c)
There are no files associated with this request.