|Submitted||Dec. 3, 2019|
|Due||Dec. 13, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
I would like to request the following:
- Program Name: Transit-Only Lane Enforcement (TOLE)
- Program is with the City and County of San Francisco – initial request with the County of San Francisco
- Documents Requested:
- Pilot contract + all amendments/extensions
- Fully-executed active TOLE contract (post-pilot) + all amendments/extensions
- Location map of all static (fixed) cameras – if cameras are installed alongside the roadway, in addition to on the buses
- Management reports –
- Information for the pilot and the active contracts
- Data per month/per year
- # of events captured
- # of warning notices
- # of notices mailed
- # of rejects
- # of second notices
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.