|Multi Request||COVID vaccine distribution and prioritization 2020|
|Submitted||Dec. 14, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, I hereby request the following records:
The CDC has ordered every state to create a vaccine distribution plan:
Therefore, I request the following information:
- Any and all correspondence between this agency and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about vaccine priority, including emails, presentations, recordings, photographs, and memos, about vaccine distribution and prioritization plans
- Any and all correspondence between this agency and stakeholders (including private companies and their representatives and their attorneys, nonprofit groups, advisory committees, elected officials, and county-and-local health officials) including emails, presentations, recordings, photographs, and memos about vaccine distribution and prioritization plans
- Any documents about or referring to algorithms, computer programs, partnerships, or software that will be used to help determine vaccine priority and distribution
- Any presentations, pdfs, or legal analyses about vaccine priority and distribution
- Any communication with law enforcement (state, local, or national) about vaccine priority and distribution plan
Please search from October 1, 2020 until the day this request is processed.
This request is being made for use on VICE News. It is not for commercial purposes.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
I also request that, if appropriate, fees be waived as we believe this request is in the public interest, as suggested but not stipulated by the recommendations of the Massachusetts Supervisor of Public Records. The requested documents will be made available to the general public free of charge as part of the public information service at MuckRock.com, processed by a representative of the news media/press and is made in the process of news gathering and not for commercial usage.
I expect the request to be filled in an accessible format, including for screen readers, which provide text-to-speech for persons unable to read print. Files that are not accessible to screen readers include, for example, .pdf image files as well as physical documents.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 business days, as the statute requires.
Good afternoon Emma,
We have received your public records request and will be in touch shortly.
Good afternoon Emma,
Unfortunately CHIA (Center for Health Information and Analysis) does not have the information you are requesting.
The Department of Public Health may be able to assist you for the information you are looking for.