Craig Corliss-McDermott

What should I do here? just keep waiting? Thanks in advance.

Jack R-W

Keep trying to get an update on your request. Your other option is a lawsuit.

Craig Corliss-McDermott

Thanks Jack

Erin Siegal McIntyre

Hey Craig, be aggressive and let the office know that you know your rights. I was in Vermont last year, and quoting statute back to the Agency of Education was the only way I could get records out of them. Apparently, they didn’t understand their own laws. Good luck!

Craig Corliss-McDermott

Thanks y’all!