Jonathan Mummolo

This denial is based on the fact that I am not a citizen of their state. Any tips on how to respond? This seems to be an unfair manipulation of the language of the statute. Thanks!

Jack R-W You’ll probably need to proxy your request through a TN resident, although that may be illegal under TN laws, so you’d want to check that out first.

Please sign up for an account and file a request to answer a question