Rocco Iannacchino

I’ve got a Pro Se ‘False Arrest’ case: Rocco VS. NYPD at The Southern District Court Of New York. How can I cross examine the arresting officers if the names continue to be ‘redacted?’

JPat Brown

Sorry Rocco, at this point your only options are to appeal to have the redaction removed, or seek legal action. All the best, J.Pat

Please sign up for an account and file a request to answer a question