Jefferson Morley

What are my options? Have I lost my right to appeal? Can I refile the original request and state my intention to appeal? Tx. Jeff

Russ Kick

Hi, Jeff: Yep, once those 90 days are over, there’s no way to appeal. If you haven’t already, definitely file the request again. (You can state your intent to appeal, but I don’t think you need to.)