Robert Havay

About 6 weeks ago on my own I filed a request under PA. RTKL. Not knowing the proper nomenclature I request the responsing Officer’s notes and progress report update. Now I know and the RTKL states the authory will not make up a report (comply notes) you must request the document by its proper name. Can I request the Incident report by the first responser and the Detective assigned?

Jack R-W

Yes. You could also request their manual and use that to figure out the names of the documents you may be interested in.