Jazeera Justice

Hello guys I have just filed a California public records request for civil litigation documents. I expect that I will have to appeal and possibly even file a lawsuit to get the documents. If that were to happen could I do it from overseas just via e-filing systems or letters? Or is there some point in the litigation where you have to appear in court in person?

Thank You for your help

Jack R-W

I think you’ll have to appear in court at some point. It might be worth reaching out to a California lawyer and asking them.

Jack R-W

You can definitely appeal from overseas, though.