Daniel Collins Options A circular gear.

Is there a way to do a request through this site for public records (in this case, emails) from a Massachusetts state agency without my name appearing on it?

Jack R-W Options A circular gear.

You can change or remove your name in the request. It will still be visible on the website, but not to the public records officer. Unless they view the website, of course.

Please sign up for an account and verify your email address to answer a question