It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||Aug. 30, 2015|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the the Louisiana Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
All contracts (and their amendments), memorandums of understanding, intergovernmental service agreements, and any agreements of any sort entered into by Winn Parish, Louisiana for all services, equipment, and activities involving/provided by/contracted for regarding Winn Correctional Center and any facilities associated with it through any of the aforementioned agreements regarding the facility].
Responsive materials should include but not be limited to:
• the initial Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, or equivalent call for contractors
• the responsive materials provided by the winning bidder
• all other vendor responses
• all evaluation material, scorecards, reports, and notes generated in the selection process
• the current contract
• all exhibits
• all amendments
• all invoices/receipts detailing compensation received as a result of any agreements
• all agreements related to the provision of services, such as water, sewage, natural gas, garbage, etc.
• all financial agreements (such as loans or bonds) entered into as a result or in association with any of the aforementioned agreements
• all agreements, invoices, and related materials regarding the use of inmate labor by any of this agency's divisions or jurisdictions
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that fees cannot be waived, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 3 business days, as the statute requires.
Beryl C.D. Lipton
Please be advised that I am not aware of any contracts for services, equipment etc. regarding Winn Correctional Center and the Winn Parish Police Jury. CCA would reimburse the Jury for autopsies and transportation fees for deaths of inmates.
Karen Tyler, Secretary/Treasurer Winn Parish Police Jury P. O. Box 951 119 W. Main Street
Winnfield, La. 71483 Office (318) 628-5824 Fax (318) 628-7336 Cell (318) 715-1442
There are no files associated with this request.