|Submitted||Oct. 14, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Nevada Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
1. All data, analytical, and demographic documents on teachers, assistant teachers, substitute teachers, and all other educators ranging from year 2018 to the present or beginning with 2018-2019 school year to the present.
2. All mean average, range, and other available statistics regarding all types of employed educators and workers of other occupations, including the Board of Trustees, their annual salaries and listed occupation ranging from years 2018 to present.
3. All data and analytical documents relating to losses, by any means, including resignation, firing, cutting, or letting go, of all Washoe County School District employees since March 15, 2020.
4. All data and analytical documents relating to hiring or re-hiring of all Washoe County School District employees since March 15, 2020.
5. All public comments in Board Meetings from March 01, 2020 to the present.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 5 business days, as the statute requires.
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Nevada Public Records Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Oct. 14, 2020. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Attached please find the Washoe County School District's response to your below records request.
Breanne Read, ACP
Advanced Certified Paralegal
Office of the General Counsel<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwashoeschools.net%2FDomain%2F66&data=02%7C01%7CChelsea.Wiese%40crowe.com%7Cf85c8123785a46c229de08d6e9241cd8%7C6ff60d36925f4785a854510f909ee561%7C0%7C0%7C636952738660490518&sdata=f6sSUPuUIidGJ6ZfwLLDewhb7vzMw8be6ltSUiQnvpY%3D&reserved=0>
425 East Ninth Street
Reno, NV 89512
CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED ATTORNEY/CLIENT COMMUNICATION AND WORK PRODUCT: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.