Police Settlements Info (City Clerk)

Samuel Sinyangwe filed this request with the City Clerk of Victorville, CA.
Multi Request Police Settlements Info
Est. Completion None
No Responsive Documents


From: Samuel Sinyangwe

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:

Copies of all reports, lists, databases, or individual documents created since Jan. 1, 2016 that detail lawsuits brought against the city's police department and the outcome of lawsuits brought against the city's police department which includes the financial settlement. This should include any documentation mechanism your department uses to track lawsuits. It should also include any documents that your department submits to local, state, or federal agencies listing the number and/or status of lawsuits brought against the police department.

This request should be construed to include documents compiled quarterly, annually, or in other increments as well as documents or databases that contain responsive information over a longer time span.

The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.

In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.


Samuel Sinyangwe

From: City Clerk

The City does not maintain any responsive records. The Police Department is under the jurisdiction of the County of San Bernardino and you will need to contact them directly at:

Victorville Police
14200 Amargosa Rd
Victorville, CA

You will need to contact them by phone and find out how they require requests to be submitted.

This request is now closed.