|Submitted||June 17, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
For all city elected officials, attorneys working in the Office of the City Attorney, and supervisory officers in the Vallejo Police Department:
1. Employment contracts (see International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers v. Superior Court, 42 Cal.4th 319, 64 Cal. Rptr. 3d 693, 165 P.3d 488 (2007); see also Cal. Gov't Code § 6254.8)
2. Current and historical salary information (see Int’l Federation, 42 Cal.4th at 329)
3. Public pension amounts (see Sacramento County Employees’ Retirement System v. Superior Court, 195 Cal. App. 4th 440, 468; 125 Cal. Rptr. 3d 655 (2011))
4. Personnel records, with a minimum but appropriate amount of redactions necessary to protect sensitive information like home address or telephone number (see Braun v. City of Taft, 154 Cal. App. 3d 332, 343-34, 201 Cal. Rptr. 654 (1984))
5. Resumes and job applications (see Eskaton Monterey Hospital v. Myers, 134 Cal. App. 3d 788, 794, 184 Cal. Rptr. 840 (1982))
6. Disciplinary records (see Bakersfield City School Dist. v. Superior Court, 118 Cal. App. 4th 1041, 1046, 13 Cal. Rptr. 3d 517 (2004))
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
There are no files associated with this request.