It is a clone of this request.
|Submitted||May 1, 2019|
|Due||May 30, 2019|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
ANDERSON, THOMAS GREGORY JR
"FOIA" MUCK ROCK
Apr 12, 2019 at 1:07 PM
1. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) records
2. DEA's "Special Operations Division" (DEA SOD) records (counsel for DEA's "Special Operations Division" Robert McGovern)
3. Department of Defense (DOD) applications and determinations as to Thomas Gregory Anderson JR and Laura Jo Anderson status as, "agents of a foreign power" DOD procedures, Governing the Activities of DOD Intelligence Components that Affect United States Persons
(under DOD procedure, the NSA typically provides the Attorney General of The United States (AG) with a two-to-three page submission articulating the facts underlying the determination that the person in question is an agent of a foreign power, that the national security division of the Department of Justice writes it's own memorandum to the AG, and oral briefing ensues)
4. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) records pertaining to CIA intelligence gathering activities of United States Citizens code named operation "CHAOS" involving "electronic surveillance" with the assistance of technology/service/Data providers AMAZON, APPLE, GOOGLE, AT&T, FACEBOOK's, "incidental" collection and "targeted" collection of content communications/transmissions and the CIA's, "letter opening" program records as to Thomas Gregory Anderson Jr, Laura Jo Anderson, Rachel Hanna Anderson, Thomas Gregory Anderson
5. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Office of Security records involving United States Citizens Thomas Gregory Anderson JR, Laura Jo Anderson, Rachel Hanna Anderson, Thomas Gregory Anderson under program code named "RESISTANCE"
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Laura J Anderson
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on May 1, 2019. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
There are no files associated with this request.