|Submitted||Sept. 7, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
Of the following list; documents, reports or other available materials related to places designated as "Superfunds" in U.S. Environment Protection Agency Region 5:
- Annual budgets and spending reports (from 2009 until current) relating specifically to Superfund sites
- Annual progress reports (from 2009 until current) relating specifically to Superfund sites
- Any documents that list potential Superfund sites that have yet to be listed as a Superfund in Region 5
- Any documents recommending sites for Superfund status (from 2005 until current)
- A list of Superfund sites in Region 5 along with their status
The requested documents will be made available to the general public for educational and transparency purposes, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
If there are fees more than $25, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2815a1f6d)
* Tracking Number: EPA-R5-2017-011272
* Requester Name: D Smith
* Date Submitted: 09/08/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: Annual budgets and spending reports (from 2009 until current) relating specifically to Superfund sites. Annual progress reports (from 2009 until current) relating specifically to Superfund sites. Any documents that list potential Superfund sites that have yet to be listed as a Superfund in Region 5. Any documents recommending sites for Superfund status (from 2005 until current) A list of Superfund sites in Region 5 along with their status.
Dear Mr. Smith,
EPA is in the process of reviewing your FOIA request (Request # EPA-R5-2017-011272) and would like to discuss it with you in order to clarify the scope. Please provide a telephone number where we can reach you, or give me a call at (312) 886-7187 by Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
Assistant Regional Counsel
U.S. EPA Region 5 (C-14J)
77 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
CONFIDENTIAL: This email message and any attachment(s) may contain information that is privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Do not disclose without consulting the Office of Regional Counsel. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately.
10/10/2017 09:24 AM FOIA Request: EPA-R5-2017-011272
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your request, please contact me at my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
EPA-R5-2017-011272 has been processed with the following final disposition: Full grant.
Records were released to the public as a result of this request. You may retrieve these records immediately using the following link: View Records.Over the next 2 hours, these records are also being added to FOIAonline's search pages, further enabling you to retrieve these documents associated with your FOIA request at any time. (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2815a1f6d)
Documents provided by Agency.