|Multi Request||Sentinel Events Initiative Project Documents|
|Submitted||Jan. 3, 2020|
|Due||Feb. 3, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Any and all documents related to the Sentinel Events Initiative project and/or the Sentinel Events Initiative (SEI) National Demonstration Collaboration and/or the following grant code: 2017-MU-MU-K021. In particular, please provide the following:
1) The Statement of Work/Scope on each program or sub-program with and the full contract for each contract-awardee or winning company or institution, including the full Statement of Work included with each contract
2) Any and all research related documentation and/or proposals.
3) Complete Documentation of Informed Consent from all human subjects utilized within or involved with in this program in any way, including:
4. a) The FWA (Federal Wide Assurance) signed off by the Office of Human Research Protections, Department of Health and Human Services.
4. b) Detailed Informed Consent documents including lists of consenting human subjects, specific information provided to human subjects, and signed documents from human subjects attesting to Informed Consent.
4. c) Any documentation assuring compliance with the Common Rule signed off by the Institutional Review Board involved.
4. d) All affirmations of Compliance Oversight from the Office of Human Subject Research Protections.
5) Complete Documentation with precise details on Location and Field of Operation where any and all project research is being conducted or has been conducted.
6) Any additional documentation related to this program including but not limited to any cross-agency collaboration related detail involving DOJ, BJA, NIJ, COPS (Community Oriented Policing Services) and private industry organizations or academic institutions, in particular the University of Pennsylvania.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
The Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) received your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
EOIR has determined that the request was misdirected, therefore EOIR forwarded the FOIA request to the Office of Justice Programs for processing and providing a response.
Information regarding Office of Justice Programs can be located at https://www.ojp.gov/about/foia/foia.htm
To Whom It May Concern:
I wanted to follow up on the following Freedom of Information Act request, copied below, and originally submitted on Jan. 3, 2020. Please let me know when I can expect to receive a response.
Thanks for your help, and let me know if further clarification is needed.
Your request was forwarded to Office of Justice Programs, therefore you will need to contact Office of Justice Programs.
Office of Justice Programs information can be located at https://www.ojp.gov/about/foia/foia.htm