|Multi Request||SBA-2018-000862 FOIA, Request #4.|
|Submitted||Oct. 7, 2019|
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
1) Request #4 (highlighted on p.2) within enclosed "SBA-2018-000862 FOIA", FOIA request made by JEQ&Co
2) Enclosed, "18_06_20_SBA-2018-000862_SBA_FOIA_acceptance" stating, in part "The FOIA office requires no further information from you as it relates to your initial request."
3) "18_08_10_Response to FOIA Request SBA-2018-000862" where Davida Bobo Administrative Officer, HUBZone Program Government Contracting and Business Development U.S. Small Business Administration, states, in part, "Attached you will find HUBZone’s responses to request numbers 1, 2, 3 and 5. Request number 4 has been referred to the Defense Logistics Agency."
Records in response to 'Request #4" from FOIA SBA-2018-000862 have never been produced.
Pursuant to 32 C.F.R. §286.8 Timing of responses to requests. "...the response time will commence on the date that the request is received by the appropriate DoD Component's FOIA RSC, but in any event not later than 10 working days after the request is first received by any DoD Component's FOIA RSC that is designated to receive requests." June 20, 2018 was 474 days ago. August 10, 2018 was 423 days ago.
When providing records in response to request #4 from FOIA SBA-2018-000862, please provide records such that the properties within the record accurately portray the document's date of creation prior to June 4th, 2018 which is the day DLA was compelled to file the first HUBZone status protest the DLA had ever filed against any HUBZone small business concern. June 4th, 2018 was two business days after the 2nd Congressional Office of VA (VA-02) notified DLA's Acquisition's Office that JEQ&Co had filed a protected disclosure with VA-02 reporting a failure of DLA to adhere to FARs
1) DLA Director of Acquisitions would misrepresent in response to Congressional Inquiry on April 18, 2019.
2) Substantiated by records returned in response to FOIA SBA-2019-000200
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://www.foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/submissionDetails?trackingNumber=SBA-2020-000041&type=request)
* Tracking Number: SBA-2020-000041
* Requester Name: Jacob Queern
* Date Submitted: 10/17/2019
* Request Status: Submitted
Please See attachment for description
This is in response to your 10/17/2019 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request number SBA-2020-000041.
In your request you asked for the records pertaining to an earlier FOIA request that you submitted on June 16, 2018, with tracking number SBA-2018-000862. Specifically, you asked for records documenting how certain information was obtained by a Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) employee about your company. In that same request you erroneously conclude that the agency in question was SBA, when in fact the DLA employee is referencing their agency. It is for this fact why this portion of FOIA request 2018-000862 was referred to the DLA FOIA Office. As such, our office considers this matter closed