|Submitted||June 26, 2018|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
Records relating to or mentioning Rose Law Firm. Note that in a letter dated 6/14/94 and labelled 190-HQ-1070836, the Bureau confirmed the existence of relevant files.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
There are eFOIA files available for you to download.
I am appealing the Bureau's response.
* Asking for a birth date is inappropriate and inapplicable, because companies are not born.
* Asking for a place of birth is inappropriate and inapplicable, because companies are not born.
* Asking for a place of death is inappropriate and inapplicable, because companies do not die.
* Asking for a location of an incident is inappropriate and inapplicable, because there is no specific incident (aside from the specific reference provided in the original request).
* Asking for a date of the event is inappropriate and inapplicable, because there is no specific date (aside from the specific reference provided in the original request).
*Asking for a time range is inappropriate as a date was provided in the original request, along with a specific citation to a specific FBI file.
The name of the company, as the Bureau has confirmed by performing this search many times, is more than enough to perform the search - especially when a specific reference to files is given, citing an official FBI release. Any claim to the contrary is absurd on the face of it.
This message is to notify you of a new appeal submission to the FOIAonline application. Appeal information is as follows:
* Appeal Tracking Number: DOJ-AP-2019-000583
* Request Tracking Number: 1409901
* Requester Name: Emma Best
* Date Submitted: 10/26/2018
* Appeal Status: Submitted
* Description: FBI Appeal