|Submitted||April 18, 2017|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby request the following records:
1. Any and all information pertaining to any investigation by Rod Rosenstein, U.S. Attorney for Maryland into the alleged blocking of "Victim Impact Statements" by Maryland State Prosecutor, Robert Rohrbaugh at the sentencing of Gilbert Sapperstein(deceased 2016) in 2005 for stealing an estimated $3.5 million from the Baltimore School Board from early 1990's to 2003. CASE NO. 105077011 State of Maryland V. Gilbert Sapperstein.
On or about Aug. 2005, two alleged victims of Gilbert Sapperstein, Florida resident, Donald Stone and Maryland resident, George McDermott tried to make Victim Impact Statements at the sentencing of Gilbert Sapperstein, in Maryland State Court.
Allegedly, Stone and McDermott were blocked by Maryland State Prosecutor, Robert Rohrbaugh from making their Victim Impact Statements.
For your convenience a link to Stone's Victim Impact Statement here:
This alleged Maryland State version of "Blocking Victim Impact Statements" is similar to the alleged federal version of blocking "Victim Impact Statements by Rosentein's counterpart, Alex Acosta, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida in the politically sensitive Jeffry Epstein saga.
These documents are needed to help clarify to U.S. taxpayers about alleged questionable conduct of federal prosecutors, FBI agents in Maryland, Florida, and D.C. and just exactly how Gilbert Sapperstein managed to steal this approx. $3.5 million during the time in 1998 Sapperstein was a defendant in two civil RICO cases where his co-defendants were the top federal & state prosecutors from Maryland and certain federal prosecutors from the Southern District of Florida.
2. Any declination to prosecute Gilbert Sapperstein issued by the U.S. Attorneys office in Maryland or the U.S. Attorney Generals office, Washington D.C.
Allegedly FBI agent, Marina Murphy told, Jane Chamberlain,(an alleged targeted victim of Sapperstein, and/or his son Mark Cary Sapperstein)that after conducting an extensive FBI investigation into the Sapperstein's, "They (FBI) couldn't find anyone to prosecute the Sapperstein's."
3. Any documents and/or DOJ white papers that would help clarify under what special conditions would the DOJ/FBI be authorized to engage in the political gamesmanship of fraudulent concealment of evidence and/or exculpatory documents to protect the interest of politically well connected white collar criminals targeting victims, for example the DOJ/FBI continually moving and/or keeping such evidence beyond the reach of targeted victims and public disclosure.
4. Any documents and/or DOJ white papers that would clarify under what special conditions would the DOJ/FBI be authorized to engage in the political gamesmanship of fraudulent concealment of evidence and/or exculpatory documents to protect the interest of politically well connected organized crime syndicate targeting victims, for example the DOJ/FBI continually moving and/or keeping such evidence beyond the reach of targeted victims and public disclosure.
5. Any documents and/or DOJ white papers that would clarify under what special conditions would the DOJ/FBI be authorized to engage in the political gamesmanship of fraudulent concealment of evidence and/or exculpatory documents to protect the interest of politically well connected transnational organized crime syndicates targeting victims, for example the DOJ/FBI continually moving and/or keeping such evidence beyond the reach of targeted victims and public disclosure.
6. Any and all documentation and/or records of DOJ visits to the website www.marylandcorruption.com
7. Any DOJ documents or white papers that would help clarify where and/or which federal law enforcement agency would provide a U.S. taxpayer with a fair and impartial federal investigation into a cyber attack on a politically sensitive website, extremely critical of the DOJ/FBI such as www.marylandcorruption.com.
For example on or about Sept. 2016, (a couple of months after Donald Trump won the GOP nomination for president) the website, www.marylandcorruption.com allegedly chronicling approx. 23 years of political corruption in Maryland, Florida, and D.C. was knocked out by a cyber attack for about a week. Since approx. 1999 www.marylandcorruption.com has operated continuously without any problems, other than the 2011 a failed alleged fraudulent scheme cooked up by Mark Cary Sapperstein, MD. Attorney General, Douglas Gansler, and Edward Ko to seize control, shut down, and silence Florida resident, Stone's intellectual property, www.marylandcorruption.com
It was during this time that Donald Stone,the owner of www.marylandcorruption.com was writing articles extremely critical of FBI Director,James Comey.
8. Any documents that would indicate whether or not Rod Rosentein, as Assistant U.S. Attorney for Maryland (under Lynne Battaglia) or as U.S.Attorney for Maryland filed any disciplinary complaints with the MD. Bar Association, the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility or under 18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony, concerning the alleged misconduct and lying by his boss, U.S. Attorney for Maryland, Lynne Battaglia and her Chief of White Collar Crimes, Dale Kelberman and the other DOJ lawyers in the 1998 Civil RICO case Stone vs. Warfield No. 98-14D69-CIV-MOORE Southern District of Florida 1998
9. Any DOJ documents of an investigation into the two Maryland Worcester County Circuit Court Judges Thomas Groton & Theordore Eschenburg and their repeated refusal to sign or exemplify their own court documents or work product in the alleged sham lawsuit, Charles Richard Longo Sr., Gilbert Sapperstein, Donald Stone Industries Inc. et al vs. Donald Stone, Civil Action No: 94CV0182 Docket No: SP-59/117
Eventually, Chief Judge for Maryland,Robert Bell intervened on behalf of Florida resident, Defendant, Donald Stone and forced Judge Eschenburg to sign and/or exemplify the documents as Stone had requested, trial judge Groton continued to refuse to sign any documents as requested by Stone.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public and for commercial use.
I agree to pay reasonable fees.
I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Please see the attached response to your FOIA request. Please note, your request has been assigned tracking number EMRUFOIA041917.
This message is to confirm your request submission to the FOIAonline application: View Request. Request information is as follows: (https://foiaonline.regulations.gov:443/foia/action/public/view/request?objectId=090004d2812a4c02)
* Tracking Number: DOJ-2017-003652
* Requester Name: Don Stone
* Date Submitted: 04/19/2017
* Request Status: Submitted
* Description: FOIA appeal
Attached is this Office's response to the above-referenced FOIA request.