|Multi Request||Records related to Benjamin Storek/Ben Storek|
|Submitted||May 16, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
* Records related to Benjamin (Ben) Storek, of Tucson AZ (deceased, 2014)
* Records related to Ben Storek's work for the US Government and any related agencies, related to Czechoslovakia and the former Soviet Union
* Records related to Ben Storek's operating of U.S. Fiduciary Corporation (1965-2014)
* Records related to Ben Storek's background checks, security clearances
* Any correspondence to or from Ben Storek
Ben Storek, born June 8th 1930 in Czechoslovakia, emigrated to the United States in 1947.
obituary 2: https://tucson.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/ben-storek/article_2eb27441-dd03-5a83-b2a1-9cdf8b28026d.html
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
Attached is the digital copy of Ben Storek's obituary as featured in the Arizona Daily Star.
A no responsive documents response.