|Multi Request||Omega Solutions International LLC/Rinaldo Nazzaro Contracts|
|Submitted||Jan. 30, 2020|
MuckRock users can file, duplicate, track, and share public records requests like this one. Learn more.
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, I hereby request the following records:
I am seeking any and all documents retained by your agency about any dealings with the following firm:
OMEGA SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC
(Doing Business As OSI Division)
This should include but not be limited to any records reflecting:
- Correspondence to or from the firm or its principal, RINALDO NAZZARO
- Any bids or applications made by the firm for contracts with your agency
- Any bids or applications made by made for contracts by any consortium including the firm or NAZZARO
- Any record of contracts awarded to the firm or delivered by the firm
- Any assessments of delivered contracts or work product by the firm or its principal
- Any agency assessments or evaluations of the firm and its work
- Any agency assessments or evaluations of the firm or its principal RINALDO NAZZARO and their fitness as contractors
- Any record of the agency employing, evaluating, or discussing the WATCHTOWER technology which the firm offered as a product
Please make the requested materials available as they are discovered, without waiting for the entire request to be fulfilled.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 20 business days, as the statute requires.
A fix is required to perfect the request.
Good Afternoon Mr. Wilson,
Attached please find the Final Response to your FOIA request 20-F-0616.
Government Information Specialist
Freedom of Information Division
OSD/JS FOIA Requester Service Center
Office: (571) 372-0429